Monday, January 12, 2009

Gracie Girl


My mischievous girl is my best helper. I was feeding Samuel and needed to shower so I asked Gracie to just come and stand by him while he ate so that I could hop in the shower. Usually Gracie is upstairs within two minutes to ask me to ...come downstairs, play game, help her go potty, etc. After my two minute shower it was blissfully quiet, so I dried my hair too. As no one came up to interrupt me. I have to say I kept the drier on for quite a while and enjoyed the peace. As soon as I turned off my hair drier, I could hear
Gracie screaming hysterically that she needed help. I thought something was wrong with Sam and ran downstairs to find Samuel, just fine but screaming in his high-chair and Gracie buckled into Sam's baby car seat with the strap around her neck, balancing on her toes so that she wouldn't be chocked by the strap. Her poor little face was tear soaked and bright red. She thought it would be fun to crawl into The baby carrier and couldn't get out. Poor thing

4 comments:

The Pick's Patch said...

Now that would have been a picture! But I understand the whole out of breath thing....maybe a reinactment for all of us..

MommaArch said...

Poor little Gracie!!! It's amazing what they get themselves into when we're not looking. I'm glad she's okay!

MommaArch said...

Scarry. I'm glad it turned out all right. Crazy kids. I guess we aren't supposed to have more than 2-3 minutes of peace daily. Or maybe, just maybe, we (read I) should enjoy what I have in life and not worry that I can't even go to the bathroom and enjoy the solitude of the thrown!! OOOops. Did I just Type that out loud? I was just thinking it.

MommaArch said...

I meant throne-not thrown