Monday, January 12, 2009

Samuel D AKA "the destoyer"



Sam loves to push thing around, paper, books, toys, etc. When given a toy, he will push it rather than play with it. We had just finished the hardwood floor in the basement and Chris had painted the ceiling. I wanted to finish the trim and so I told Chris to leave everything out for me. I went downstairs to paint with Samuel and I immediately heard the little neighbor girl that was over say "Oh no, baby painting." I turned around and saw that Sam had pushed over the paint can that had a loose lid and paint was all over our new floor. After quite a bit of chaos, we got most of it cleaned up and are left with a hilarious memory of little Samers.

1 comment:

MommaArch said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how much he has changed!