Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dam did it


Samuel is all boy and much to my frustration is into everything, everyday. In recent weeks, he has:
  • flooded the downstairs bathroom by stuffing toilet paper into the sink and turning on the water.
  • Painted the Hardwood floor brown
  • Drank a bottle of licorice scented perfume (it didn't seem to bother him, so perhaps it also tasted licorice flavored, though I will not be taste testing it to find out)

  • Threw all the marbles down the main stairs in our house

  • Colored with marker on the outside of the house

  • Let the hamster out of her cage (I maintain he was just trying to help)

  • Colored with marker on the leather car seats (yes, the markers have been hidden)

The list could go on, but I have to hurry and write this so that I can go see what he is into as we speak. Every time I find something new that Samuel has done, I ask him, " oh,no who did this?"

He invariably replies "Dam did it, Dam did it." which makes me giggle so much that I can't be mad.


Dam did it, indeed.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So funny! I love how he says his name, that cracks me up...lol