Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Droolie bug


When I think of this year what will I remember? Will I remember this as a hard year? Will 2008 be remembered for those we have loved and lost? Grandma great, Flora? Will Chris lose his job this year, will the election change so significantly our lives?
So many things have happened.I hope I remember this year for what is truly important. The biggest and best thing that happened is our little Sammers. I love this picture of him. It makes me want to pick him up, wipe the ever present drool from his mouth (of course), and squeeze him tightly.
We are blessed.

2 comments:

MommaArch said...

He is so stinkin cute! Don't you just wish you could gobble them up sometime???

Jill and Brandon, +4 said...

I love this comment... Yes he is a little cutie. I try to only focus on the good memories too.
~Brandon