Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Autumn time, it's Autumn time...

Samuel in the Sink

First day of dance class
Britt's favorite spot...anywhere there is food!
First day of pre school

I love everything about this time of year. The sweet, clean smell of the earth, the vivid colors, the crisp, cool air. It makes me feel like a child again, but also makes me so thankful for my own children. Gracie will shout at me "Mom, look out the window, that tree is all orange."

In these times of tumult and fear for the future it seems that fall is the perfect time to prepare. I feel an instinctive need to ready my home for the hard winter ahead. What a great analogy it is for life. Here are some of my best reasons to be prepared and grateful.

  • Christian - Has such a kind heart. Gruff on the outside, soft and mushy in the middle
  • Britt-What a beautiful, sweet, girl you are.
  • Gracie-Our sweetheart, so kind and loving
  • Samuel-Little Samma-Samma. What did we do before you?

This is our Story!!!


4 comments:

Jill and Brandon, +4 said...

I'd like to be the first person to make a comment on your blog. It looks quite good. I am going to make sure you are added to our blog list.

~Brandon

Jill and Brandon, +4 said...

...it's true about Chris... soft and musha on the inside... LOL ~B

Chapeks said...

I love your sincerity! Your blog is refreshingly sweet!

MommaArch said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! Welcome!!!
Sam has really thinned out and I love Gracie's tutu!