Thursday, December 10, 2009

Minnesota trip

This summer Nakel, Amy and I, along with our kids drove the 1600+ miles (one way) to Minnesota. I loved the journey. I loved seeing places I had never seen before. I loved bonding with my sisters and my children.
Samuel screamed the whole drive. Every 5 minutes or so, he would let out an ear piercing scream. Gracie asked about every 1/2 hour how close we were. The answers ranged from far away, not close, closer than we were, kind of close, close-ish, close and close-close. Brittany...was there. It's the last time I can say that all my kids were together.
I wish I could do it all over again...exactly the same. Stopping for lunch
Finally there...the morning after.Being silly at the zoo.
Samuel loving the cars zooming underneath the bridge of the busiest road I have ever seen. Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe


















1 comment:

Chapeks said...

Oh I love seeing these pictures! We sure had fun and made some memories. Now that it's all said and done, and the mileage is fading from my mind, that trip was by far the highlight of my year...heck maybe even the last decade. Thanks for taking it with me. : )